It's been a while since you're no longer around. I have to say It still feels like It was yesturday that you left.
How could I forget your singular laughter? Or the way funny things became the funniest things on earth at that moment. How about the way we used to make fun of stupid things and out of this world stuff, or every single thing you taught me, that nowadays I still thank you for.
Friendship had a relative meaning before life, fate or who knows what/who decided to put us to walk along the same path...
I like to think and stick to the idea that you're making some sort of trip, and having fun at a really nice place...
All the good memories remain everytime I see your picture or listen to one of the songs we used to love and today are special to me. We were kids but lived like grown ups all the time.
You'd be really proud and happy seing all the things I've achieved. Things we dreamed about seing or doing together...I'm running towards my goal, and not stopping.
You'd be really proud and happy seing all the things I've achieved. Things we dreamed about seing or doing together...I'm running towards my goal, and not stopping.
Saying that I miss you is not enough to demonstrate the pain I feel in my heart with your absence ...knowing deep inside that the trip I visualize you on, might take much longer than I expected.
Every year, from this side of the "living mystery", to that other side I'm sure you're at, I wish you a happy birthday!
From who loves you with life,
Gren
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario